ThrustMe is looking for an intern in fluid dynamics to work in the optimization of a miniaturized reaction control propulsion system
The intern will take part in the design, analysis and testing of fluid systems for reaction control system (RCS) propulsion devices.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Flow analysis in subsonic and supersonic regime.
- Component and assembly design.
- Propulsion system integration and testing.
- Experience with CAD software (SolidWorks preferred).
- Good knowledge of fluid dynamics and related engineering software (Ansys, COMSOL, etc.).
- Willing to learn and ready to get out of his/her comfort zone with a positive “can do” attitude.
- Communicates in English fluently.
- Ready to work within an international and multidisciplinary team.
- Candidates should have permission to work in France/EU.