ThrustMe is looking for an intern in orbital dynamics
Tasks and responsibilities
- Contribute to the simulation of different mission scenarios, for instance, constellation phasing of several satellites deployed in LEO orbits.
- Contribute to the development of tools in Matlab/Python to improve the simulations of orbital manoeuvres requiring the use of in-orbit low and high thrust propulsion systems in small satellite missions.
- Update a database of orbital manoeuvres that can help evaluate future mission scenarios.
- Background in aerospace engineering/physics.
- Programming experience with Matlab, Python, etc.
- Experience working in the orbital dynamics field through internships or core projects would be an asset.
- Strong motivation and interpersonal skills to integrate into the team.