The intern will support the testing activities of small satellites reaction control system (RCS) propulsion devices and their subcomponents. Starts: Dec. 2021/Jan. 2022, duration 4-6 months.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Support manufacturing and assembly of propulsion system prototypes.
- Perform electrical, thermal and performance testing.
- Analyse data to provide feedback for development activities.
- Solid understanding of general engineering disciplines (thermodynamics, structures, electronics, fluid dynamics, etc).
- Experience in hands-on student projects such as Formula SAE, rocket team and similar, or in laboratory environment.
- Willing to learn and ready to get out of his/her comfort zone with a positive “can do” attitude.
- Ready to work within an international and multidisciplinary team.
- Communicates in English fluently.
Candidates should have permission to work in France/EU and student status during the whole internship.